Classes at Kore are scheduled to resume with the noon class on Wednesday, July 25th on a modified schedule:
Getting started at Beaumeade Circle –
Wednesday July 25
- 12:00 – 1:15 pm adult training (krav/self-defense)
- 5:30 pm Y Division kids & J Division/kids
- 6:30 pm adult training (krav/self-defense)
Thursday July 26th
- NO 5:30 am class
- 5:30 pm Striking/Endurance
- 5:30 pm Y Division/J Division: kids
- 6:30 pm Reality-based training applications class #1
- 7:30 pm Reality-based training applications class #2
Friday July 27th
- 12:00-1:15 pm adult krav/self-defense
Saturday July 28th
- 9:00 am K Division/kids
- 9:00 am combat kickboxing (striking & fitness)
- 10:00 am adult krav/self-defense
- 10:00 am Women’s Self-Defense Intensive Course Begins
Required for opening:
Monday, July 23rd the Loudoun County Fire Marshal will be on site for Silver Eagle Group’s final release for occupancy certification for Phase 1. Tuesday serves as a buffer day to get the training rooms set up and just in case the Fire Marshal finds something that delays the opening by a day.
Phase 1 includes a couple of the ranges, bathrooms, and ‘traditional’ classrooms. Due to unpredicted construction delays for phase 2 (which includes Kore’s home) Silver Eagle is turning 2 of their 3 standard classrooms of Phase 1 over to us so we can get everyone back on the mat during the construction catch-up for phase 2.
We will be able to operate on our normal training schedule in this temporary spot within the physical structure of our new home at 21550 Beaumeade Circle. Follow signs around to the ‘back’ of the building for the temporary entrance and we will see you Wednesday!
Time for those mat-only shoes.
Please have your mat-only shoes ready for Wednesday. They don’t need to be “new” shoes. Designate a pair of athletic shoes that you will no longer wear outside. Thoroughly scrub down the soles and put them in your gear bag for classes.