After your first testing, you become a member of the Krav Maga Global system. You are part of the original, and therefore, most elite Krav Maga training system in the world.
It Matters. Training is fun and in the back of your mind, you know you are training in self-defense. Train in a system untested and without a proven record of life-saving success among students and your fun hobby becomes a liability.
- Unlimited training in the majority of our scheduled classes (a few are restricted by skill).
- Membership includes Tai Chi classes, great for improving structure, balance and control.
- One-on-one tutorials before testing in our Open Mat & Curriculum Reviews.
- Free Participation in all in-house member seminars.
- Deep Discounts on Guest Instructor events & special programs
- Discounts on training gear ordered through Kore vendors.
- Like other martial arts (Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Jiu Jitsu) you can test for rank. Unlike traditional martial arts; however, we only use belts for our kids program. Adults indicate rank by patch as a nod to our program’s military history.
- A variety of contract options, all with simple cancellation options.
- Signing Up? You get our new-member package including two training shirts, training curriculum, your first month’s tuition & more.
- Previous Krav Maga training/rank earned? When a rank test is scheduled, we’ll test you up to the most commensurate rank in our program. Your previous training is valuable and we will honor the hard work you have already engaged.
- Defenses against chokes & grabs
- Defenses against punches & kicks
- Defenses against multiple attackers
- Defenses against bearhugs (grabs from front/behind)
- Basic defenses against common stick-type attacks
- Multiple striking/kicking patterns, integrating combatives into defensive patterns
- Complex decision making dynamics with repeated attacks
- Managing multiple threats with multiple types of attack, including weapons
- Defenses against active stabbing/edged weapon attacks
- Defenses against threats with handguns/long guns
- Defenses against an experienced attacker (a trained fighter)
- Application of complex skills in situations with rapidly changing dynamics
Beyond the Krav Maga Curriculum You Will Also Learn
- Threat assessment
- Escape/Evasion Skills
- Principles of self-defense including basic physics of moving bodies
- Additional techniques developed from successful responses to real attacks
- Adapting formal techniques to the changing dynamics of a violent encounter
- Our 3-Class Trial Pass Is $29 + Free Shirt.
- Adult Enrollment Fee: $195.00
- Covers uniform t-shirts, training journals/curriculum guide, orientation seminar, & first month of training.
- 1st month’s tuition deferred to your second month of training.
- Discounts for additional family members:
- 35% discount for 2nd family member
- 50% discount for 3rd family member
- Kore Self Defense & Krav Maga full training membership is $149/month
- Discounts for additional family members:
- 35% discount for 2nd family member ($91/mo)
- 50% discount for 3rd family member ($70/mo)
- Larger families will be given a package rate. Please contact Program Director, Tammy McCracken to discuss details.
- Law Enforcement, Active Military, Fire/EMS = 25% discount for all immediate family members
- Veterans, Teachers, & Full-Time Students = 15%
- Full time adult students are undergraduate enrollments with a minimum of 12 credit hours and graduate enrollments with a minimum of 9 credit hours.
- Adult Members earn discounts for children participating in our Kore Warriors Accredited Youth Program.
- Pass-Based Training: $150 for a 5-class pass ($30/class)
- Pass-based training includes Krav Maga/Self Defense classes as well as Kickboxing and Combat Striking classes
- Participation in Yoga, Kore Fit, and member seminars are available on a pay-per-class basis
Standard adult rates are market researched at 149/month. We are not the cheapest and we are not the most expensive program in Northern Virginia. Are we more than a box-gym membership? Yes. Every class you attend is instructed by highly qualified instructors with continuing education requirements. Larger classes include assistant instructors and senior students on-deck to ensure personal attention.
The adage, you get what you pay for, is particularly relevant in self-defense. Be cautious about entrusting your training to an instructor certified in a single weekend course. Our lead instructors have years of training & experience while our instructor interns are closely supervised.
Give us a call: (571) 291-5084