Why bring your child to Kore Self Defense?
Children and youth who can effectively manage personal conflict (physical or verbal) develop a unique type of confidence; The confidence to live a life with compassion instead of fear.
Kore Self-Defense is a premier training center. We are the only program in Loudoun County with roots back to Ze’ev Cohen’s youth curriculum originally developed in conjunction with Krav Maga Global. Our Kore Warriors Director, Brian Mason and owner Tammy McCracken have specialized training in youth self-defense, including Krav Maga for children. Our curriculum and class structure is continually evaluated against the needs of our community.
The program is developmentally appropriate for each age level and is backed by years of academic, observational, and experimental research with a focus on play-based learning. Like traditional children’s programs in Karate, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and other martial arts, classes integrate discipline, leadership and positive character development.
In addition to learning the physical skills and personal discipline, Kore Self Defense kids learn:
- Confident decision making
- Improved problem solving skills
- Age-appropriate responses to emotional and physical bullying
- Age-appropriate skills for threats from an adult (stranger awareness, etc.)
- Personal confidence required to avoid conflict
- Physical conditioning/fitness skills they will be having too much fun to even notice
- Students in the 8-13 age groups have the opportunity to earn leadership points making them eligible for our Mentorship program
To inquire about rates for our youth self defense programs, please email Tammy at email@example.com, or call (571) 291-5084.
A 15% discount applies to monthly tuition rates for Teachers, Military and Law Enforcement Families. The 15% discount is automatically included in the one-time payment options. The Law Enforcement discount is also extended to other first responders such as Fire, Rescue, EMS.
Enrollment: For registration instructions & additional questions, please contact Director of Operations, Andi Boyer: firstname.lastname@example.org.